Our development teams have been at it again, producing lines of code to make the world a better place. For your information, the items released are detailed below:
- You can now look up signatures from packages that have been signed for on the iPad in "Advanced Search".
- Fixed a bug where users had access to residents at other property's when entering packages.
- Fixed a bug on the "Undelivered Report" to only pull undelivered packages for the property's the user has permission to.
- Added property and date filters to leasing agent performance report.
- Ability to count leads assigned to the default leasing agent as unclaimed, which causes them to show on every leasing agents dashboard.
- Released the ability to setup renewal type rates which can be different from the regular recurring amounts.
- Renewal Offers will use renewal rates if available, otherwise they will use standard recurring.
- Added support for Canadian addresses.
- Googlebot will no longer index mobile pages (and the mobile bot will no longer index the full site).
- Added 'Email Address' field to lead source (for guest cards).
- The RWx Support Ticket system has been completely revamped to make it easier for clients to create tickets, track tickets and tasks they care about, and to allow clients and account managers to more easily communciate via the Tickets & Tasks system.
- Users can see all of the details of Tickets & Tasks by clicking the Subject link from the Active or Resolved tabs.
- Users can add notes to Tickets & Tasks they have access to. They can also see the history of notes on any particular task.
- Users can also see Release Notes from the last 90 days from directly within RWx via the Support > Release Notes menu. By default, clients see release notes for only the products they have purchased. But if they want to, they can click the button in the top-left hand corner to see release notes for all products.