This week brings us enhancements to many of our products. In addition, our Leasing Center Dashboard (the one call center agents use) has received an amazing update.
- Customers who do not use Google Calendar can now schedule appointments manually.
- We added a building filter for residents when creating lists. This will allow you to limit messages to specific buildings.
- Released the new Leasing Center agent interface (this is a complete overhaul of our Call Center dashboard).
- Site Tablet customers can now enjoy processing packages on their iPads. Please note that you need to have a license to Parcel Alert for this functionality to appear.
- Site staff can now capture resident email addresses when they pick up packages. This will allow future package notifications to go out to these residents.
- Parcel Alert customers can now enjoy processing packages on their iPads. Please note that you will need a license to Site Tablet for this functionality to appear.
- Work orders can now be assigned to future or past residents.
- The work order "assign to" field now only shows employees that are in the maintenance department.
- For our Craigslist posting tool, we now offer a report that shows the time it takes for images to convert before posts can be made.