We’ve had an especially busy week approaching NAA and are excited by how much development has accomplished. Listed below are our organizations many feature enhancements.
Resident Works – Tickets and Tasks
- New: Tickets & Tasks Users now have an inbox right in RWx. They see any tasks that have been updated since the last time they logged in to RWx, and the system highlights completed/canceled tasks in red and tasks that require a response in yellow. Users can also sort the inbox in many different ways via the “Sort By:” drop-down in the top, right-hand corner.
- New: RWx users can now get a glimpse of the upcoming features that PSI is working on by going to Support > Upcoming Features.
- RWx administrators can set view, add and edit rights for the Support > Tickets & Tasks page.
- RWx users can associate new tickets with a particular property, and can search and sort tickets by property as well.
- Lead Deduplication: Adding a new lead in ResidentWorks now checks for current Co-Applicants, instead of just Primary Applicants.
- Final Availability Check: We now validate that a unit is still available before the user can mark the application as complete in ResidentWorks. We also re-execute the real-time availability Integration with the Property Management Software to ensure we have the most up-to-date availability.
- Application Deny: The permission for users to “Approve Applications” has been changed to “Approve/Deny Applications,” thus controlling who can mark leads as denied as well.
- Pre-Qualification Limitation: Clients use use our pre-qualification capabilities, will not be able to manually submit, resubmit, and check status of screening integrations.
- Max Pets: A new setting for “Max Pets” has been added to Properties > Building & Units > Units. It is defaulted to zero. This appears in “Other Information” of the Check Availability screen.
- Improved Insurance Dashboard: Clicking on a resident’s name in the insurance dashboard now takes you to the resident’s profile, opening directly to the insurance tab, so you can quickly gather any necessary details about that resident.
The Insurance Report Tab has been revamped. We have the following four new reports to help you better understand how your Renters Insurance program is doing and how you can make it even better:
- Insurance Policy Penetration Report: This report allows you to see what percentage of your current leases are covered by a ResidentInsure policy, what percentage are covered by ResidentInsure or some other provider, and what percentage is uninsured.
- Insurance Policies By Status Type Report: This report allows you to see a break-down of your insured leases by status type. You can quickly see how many leases have expired, cancelled, or lapsed policies, how many have active policies, etc.
- Insurance Policies By Carrier Report: This report allows you to see a break-down of your insured leases by provider or carrier. You can easily see who your top providers are.
- Active Insurance Policies: This report gives you access to a complete list of all active policies associate with current leases at your properties. You can see important details such as resident name, policy number, provider, and the start and end dates of the policy.
- Database Updates: We’ve made some important improvements to our database to expand the amount of insurance-related information available in ResidentWorks. This will allow us to provide many more useful insurance reports in the future. Soon we will start tracking more historical information so we can provide valuable trending reports.
- Property Merchant Accounts report: This report allows you to sort and filter by properties and merchant accounts so you can easily audit these accounts. Bank and routing number are also displayed and you can export the data to Excel.
- We’ve improved the Online Guest Cards report by providing more details and allowing you to filter by property:
- Statistical Email: The statistical email now includes an attached Excel copy for your number-crunching pleasure. No need to log into ResidentWorks to get this. Enjoy!