We're excited about our product development team members' work this last week and would like to share:
- Resolved an issue where a vanity number would not display in ProspectPortal when a user came from an ILS to a ProspectPortal single property web page.
- Craigslist: Corrected an issue where the leads in the leads report did not match the leads in the Craigslist tool.
RWx > Tickets and Tasks
- Tickets & Tasks users now see a table layout on the "Active" tab. Note: A new Tickets & Tasks Inbox that uses the same UI as the "Active" tab had before today should be released next Thursday, 06/21/12.
- Made is so Emergency Contact numbers can be set to PRIVATE, so it is clear not to give the number out over the phone.
- Quick Responses were moved under the Set Up tab, so properties with Lead Management can also access them.
- You can now delete pending messages from the Manage Messages screen.
- Added icons to Manage Messages, for edit, delete, and reuse.
- Date and Times displayed on the Call Tracking log in RWx is now showing the Time Zone of the property that was called.
- Bug is fixed, which caused calls to get stuck in a CALLING status when the call is abandoned.
- Added tracking number and username to the advanced search so you can identify what package was confirmed and who confirmed it was picked up.