Here is our development update comprising the last 2 weeks of work (June 25 – July 6). Going forward, you can receive release notes within Entrata -> Support -> Release Notes. We’re excited about all of the progress and new features offered to our clients.
- (Resolved) An issue where images in Entrata > Support > Release Notes appeared as broken links.
- (Resolved) An error that allowed clients to see notes from the Tickets & Tasks inbox that were not shared, or were only shared with a particular company.
- (Resolved) An issue where an entrata admin could not edit a user’s permissions in Internet Explorer.
- (Resolved) An issue where task emails containing notes shared with one company were sent to companies with whom the notes were not shared.
- (Bug Fixed) Work Order Request Type drop down in the entrata “New Work Order” window can now show the full name in all browsers.
- (New Feature) entrata users can use the “Clear” links and “Clear All” buttons in Bulk Property Settings to remove all text from any (or all) text fields on any settings page. Here is an example:
- New: entrata administrators can control whether a user or group can access Upcoming Features and Release Notes for all PSI products, or only for products that their company has purchased
- (Updated) The Support sub-tabs are now in a different order, putting “Tickets & Tasks” in the first position and making it the default page that a user sees when they click the “Support” link. Additionally, the “Live Support” button is now on the “Ticket & Tasks” page and has a new look.
1. Go to the Properties tab
2. Click the “Bulk Property Settings” link
6. Open the property settings for one of the properties you chose in step 3 – the email address for “Concierge Services” is blank
- Dashboard – (New Feature) Users can now reassign WO from the dashboard.
- (New Feature) Users can change the status or close a WO from the dashboard.
- (New Feature) WO dashboard now uses the same security settings as the WO module.
- (New Feature) Added Recurring Messages to Message Center, which includes reporting for each specific instance the message is sent.
- (New Feature) Quick responses have been removed from “Message Center”, and now only available under the Set Up tab.
- (Feature Removed) The ability to send emails to PAST residents has been removed.
- (New Feature) Communication Settings are now available in Resident Works for Leads.
- (New Feature) We introduced Soft-Maintenance mode. Now the Leasing Center will still be able to handle calls and access property information while we are undergoing scheduled maintenance
- (New Feature) The Events report has been updated to list off each instance of a recurring event.
- (Resolved) ILS check availability links were failing if a custom “Other” address was specified with the property’s Real-time Availability setting is off.
- (Resolved) ILS feed images were not updating on ForRent.com.
- (Resolved) Guest Cards were not parsing for ForRent.com.
- (Resolved) Login to send ILS feed data was failing for ForRent.com.
- (New Feature) Post ID Column added in the Craigslist tool. Can be used to help search for a listing on Craigslist.
- (Resolved) Craigslist Bold template could only have 2 photos added instead of the allowed 4.
- (New Feature) Now allow 2000 characters in the description field of a Craigslist ad.